How to mine 5G Outside the USA

How to mine 5G Outside the USA

Do you live outside the US and want in on the Helium 5G action? Well, you probably know by now that you cannot run these radios outside the USA. We at HeliumDeploy are a Canadian company, so we know the pain you are all feeling. Have no fear! We have come up with a solution.

Introducing our 5G hosting program, for non-Americans.


This package will enable Europeans and anyone else in the world to buy a Helium 5G miner that is hosted in the USA. This is how it works: when you buy a hosted package, we will find a hosted location in the USA. Then we'll send a professional installer to complete the setup. Once installed we will transfer the hotspot wallet to you.


Now because this is hosted at a location in the USA there is a 20% fee of the daily MOBILE tokens earned that must be paid to the host monthly. You will earn the remaining 80%. Setup time is about 2 weeks.



So now you know how our 5G hosting works for non-Americans.

You can buy a hosted 5G miner here: